Are You a Brighton Business Looking for the Right Web Design Package?
Small business website package
If you’re a sole trader or a small firm that requires a simple but elegant web presence without too much custom design, then this package could be right for you. After sitting down and understanding the nature of your business, we will make a recommendation about the type of website that is best going to serve your company. Small business web design packages will include:
- Website hosting for one year
- A stylish WordPress theme, fully customised for your business
- SEO optimisation, using the latest plug-ins
- Some training on how to use the WordPress CMS
- Robust website security
- Ongoing Support from Us when you need it
E-commerce web design package for medium-sized businesses
if you’re looking to sell goods or services online, or need an e-commerce solution which updates your existing website, our ecommerce web design packages might be just thing. Selling products on the Internet requires a clear understanding of how people use the web to make commercial decisions. Our e-commerce sites combine stylish visuals with well thought out user experience, and the right trust factors to ensure optimised conversion.
Our e-commerce website packages include:
- Fully optimised WordPress website using Woocommerce
- Integrated payment systems, i.e. Sage pay or PayPal
- Full inventorying management and sales reporting
- Onpage search engine optimisation
- A branded blog
- Fully responsive and mobile optimised
Enterprise level websites
At a certain point of business will require something custom. Our bespoke websites offer a blend of superb functionality, lightning fast load times, and the type of aesthetic which will set your brand apart from the competition. There’s very little that isn’t now achievable on the web. WordPress remains our most commonly used content management system (CMS) but we build website using Joomla!, Drupal, magenta and expression engine to name a few. Please call us or pop into the office for cup of tea if you like to describe a bespoke website package that will fit around your business like a second skin.
Price: £10,000 upwards